06 April 2007

an all natural high

moo-ve over pinkberry, this is seriously fabulous news.


i scream, you scream.
we all scream, "free ice cream!!"
pen it into your planners people,
this is important.

on the afternoon of april the 17th, clock out early, put your computer to sleep, pull your hair up into a wild bun, grab your sunglasses, forget your cell phone, kick off your heels, roll down the windows, crank up the tunes, check your children out of Elementary School and march, mosey, saunter, stroll or sprint to your local Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream parlor.

cones are free all afternoon. this is perhaps the best news i've heard in a long time.



i love you ben & jerry. this is what i call paying it forward.

3 comments:

becky said...

Great news...thanks for sharing! can't wait for the swap!

Sarah said...

Aww man, you're killing me here! I LOVE Ben and Jerrys ice cream but it's not available in NZ! I used to be able to get it when I lived in London. Chocolate chip cookie dough mmmm.... Maybe it's just as well I can't get it here...
I love it when businesses do giveaway stuff like this. Enjoy!

love.boxes said...

Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!! I love the mint cookie chocolate kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...